UL Technical Support Materials for IAEI Conferences
This helpful page will put many UL resources and conference materials related to IAEI attendees right at your finger tips.
The 2021 UL/Governmental Inspector Meetings usually held in person at the IAEI Section meetings will be held virtually this year as noted below.
November 8 at 4PM Eastern time for the Southern Section
November 9, 6PM Eastern time for the Eastern Section and
November 10, 6:30 PM Central time for the Western Section.
If you are an electrical inspector and interested in attending one of these meetings, please send an email with your name, jurisdiction and email address to Thomas.R.Lichtenstein@ul.com for an invitation and link to the meeting.
Energy Storage Systems
- Energy storage system block diagram with UL product category links-PDF
- Energy storage systems – separation and max quantities for 2021 residential installations
- UL 9540A 4th Edition AHJ Checklist
- FSRI Report detailing a deflagration incident at a battery energy storage system (ESS) facility in Surprise, Arizona.
- Informational webinar – What You Need to Know about UL 9540 and 9540A – understanding the requirements and changes in energy storage codes and standards development.
Plant Oil Extraction
UVC Germicidal Lighting
UL’s Online Certification Database- Product iQtm
- The UL Product iQ Database Overview
- Installation Code Search- Select your Code and Code Section- find or verify applicable UL Certified products
- UL Product iQ click here
UL Question Corner
- Copper clad aluminum terminations
- Certified residential use energy storage systems and copper clad aluminum wiring device terminations
- Bidirectional EV chargers, hybrid exit signs, and Type P cable
UL Field Services
- Field Evaluation (FE) Services
- Factory Relocation Services
- Field Evaluation Services for Hazardous Location Equipment
- Onsite Firestop Inspection Service
- Lightning Protection Services
- UL Fire Door Inspection Service