Training the next generation
Building Safety Month 2020 Week 4 – May 25-31
Regulatory and Compliance Essentials
Lectures, Education, and Distance Learning
- UL code experts can be available to provide lectures and training for professional associations, training institutes and technical colleges. For more information contact us.
- UL offers webinars on many technical topics. For more information on webinars visit UL Knowledge Services.
Knowledge SolutionsKnowledge is a competitive advantage that drives tangible results, empowering people, protecting lives and driving business success.
Code trainingUL is uniquely positioned to assist professionals in gaining a greater in-depth understanding of code-compliant installation requirements. Our targeted training is aimed at code officials as well as architects and design professionals whose work involves installations evaluated by code officials.
UL assists regulatory authorities, architects and design professionals with sharpening their understanding of:
- Model codes promulgated by the International Code Council, the National Fire Protection Association, and the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Product investigations
- UL mark
- UL’s online certifications directory
- Code compliance using UL fire resistance designs – UL’s Product Spec®
- Understanding UL standards and certifications
- UL evaluation reports
Learn how to navigate UL’s Code Correlation Database and Evaluation Report Directory to easily identify compliant products in a free one-hour webinar
Safety Smart®A global educational program designed to improve children’s awareness and understanding of safety, health and environmental issues, and encourage changes in their behaviors.
This educational platform is designed to encourage students to “solve through science.” Through interactive videos, instructional experiences, hands-on classroom activities, and creative classroom challenges.
If further assistance is needed related to this important topic, please visit our website or contact a member of our Codes and Advisory Services staff. For all other inquiries, please contact UL’s Customer Service Professionals at 1+877.854.3577 (1+877.ULHelps) or email: email@example.com.