OR, I am working on an existing project that requires a fire rated tenant demising partition and I do not have access to the other side of the wall/tenant space. How would I search for designs that could be used to increase the fire resistance of the wall?
Go to ul.com/architects, click on “Find Walls, Floor, Roofs, Beams and Columns” image. Search with parameters: Assembly type: Walls and Partitions; Protection type: Metal Stud, Gypsum Board, Lath &/or Plaster; Keyword: “one side of steel studs”. Type this exactly with quotes and leave the hourly rating blank.